Sr. Plumber, FT – Days, Piedmont Newnan
Job Number: 1053144
Locations: Piedmont Newnan Hospital – Newnan, Georgia
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for maintaining, repairing, modifying, renovating and construction of plumbing distribution and fixtures steam distribution and heating. Performs all required inspections, testing preventative maintenance and training of personnel. Strong knowledge of NFPA 25, 70, 72, 99 and 110. Good working knowledge of State and Local codes and their application in healthcare. Ability to formulate budget requests.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Five (5) years experience as plumber.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: Journeyman or Georgia State Masters Plumbing License (Non-Restricted or Restricted)
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Cert: Backflow prevention (American Society of Sanitary Engineers (ASSE), American Backflow Prevention Association (ABPA), Training, Research, Education, Environmental Occupation (TREEO from University of Florida). Valid Georgia driver’s license & adhere to Piedmont’s Healthcare Vehicle Safety Program policy 3500 criteria preferred.
Director, Facilities Management – FT
Locations: Brunswick, US-GA
Req ID: SG0000995
Summary: Responsible for overall strategic direction, operational and budgetary performance for all the departments within Facilities Management as applicable across the Health System including: Maintenance & Plant Operations, Grounds & Landscaping, Environmental Services, Laundry & Linen Services, Clinical Engineering, Central Transportation (including Valet and Courier Services) and the Environment of Care. All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote a culture of safety, follow established policies, and adhere to all state and federal regulatory requirements, Joint Commission requirements, and national patient safety standards.
The Director, Facilities Management performs the following essential responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating strategic vision and core objectives for all Facilities Departments throughout the Health System.
- Responsible for budgeting of all operational expenses and proper management of approved and assigned budget.
- Responsible for development of capital budgets and for long term planning of capital assets.
- Responsible for managing the strategic operations of facilities within the Health System to ensure that operations, maintenance, and vendor management standards are met in a cost-effective, safe, and efficient manner. The Director will design, establish, organize, and direct the goals, objectives, and standards of performance for department staff; develop, implement, and interpret operating policies and procedures; and maintain and interpret standards, regulations, and codes.
- Responsible to ensure a constant and perpetual state of regulatory readiness. Lead the Joint Commission/CMS Survey experience at the facilities management level with direct responsibility for Utilities Management, Fire/Life Safety, Hazardous Materials and Medical Equipment Management.
- Supports and provides direction to all managers in the Facilities Division to ensure they are educated and prepared to carry out their daily responsibilities as department leaders.
- Provides superior customer service and communicates effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for in-house construction projects and renovation of all campuses.
The ideal Director, Facilities Management should posses the following minimal qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5 years experience in a leadership role within Facilities Management, preferably in a health care environment.
- Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) or Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of Joint Commission standards and other regulatory standards such as OSHA, NFPA, EPA, and state affiliated agencies; knowledgeable of the Universal Building Code and the Southern Building Code and be able to multi task issues.
Job Type: 1.0